domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

Larry’s dogs, La Chispa

So Basically he has two scrawny little dogs sat out the back. Everytime you come in the house they start barking and try and crawl under the gap in the back door. And when you go to the toilet or shower (also in the yard) they bark at you and go crazy, especially in the middle of the night, waking everyone up! They have never bitten me but I think if you tried to annoy them they might. Anyway they are a massive pain in the arse. I do feel Larry needs to take them for a walk perhaps though. Perhaps this is part of their craziness, they just wanna get out of the bloody back yard! it would send me crazy. I told Larry this! Larry didn’t really say much in reply. I just think he (and a lot of people in Nicaragua) just see dogs as objects, they aren’t part of their family (like we treat them in the west) but are guard dogs, they serve a purpose and are just functional. I remember on Little Corn Island how many dogs, apparently without owners, roamed free. They were aggressive and territorial and fought each other. It wasn’t nice. This is the direct result of owners getting a dog because it starts out as cute puppy, not bothering to control or train it, getting bored and then just letting it run free. It kind of sucks. Also it is really annoying to get woken up in the middle of the night by barking dogs. Also cockerels are f’ing annoying too in the morning, I have had my fare share of them in Central America.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario