martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Alex and his family

Gotta say my experience of Costa Rica has been fantastic, and that's mainly due to meeting all the awesome local people. Basically from finding Esteban on couch surfing, I met Alex, and through Alex I got to stay with a real Costa Rican family. Also Esteban added to my experience at the farm. 

I've eaten amazing Costa Rican food...so you eat tortillas for breakfast, lunch and dinner, filling them with fried plantain, chicken, rice and beans, tomatoes; drink the freshest jugo naranja, orange juice - I think I've actually lost weight still though as you eat such natural foods, def better than all the peanut butter and bread and cheese I used to eat...got see amazingly special places I.e The Jungle, learnt more Spanish met Alex's family and mainly made a new friend in Alex.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario