lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

Night at Jungle Paradise

Right so it's pretty fucking scary when it's pitch black, there's no electric and all you can hear is the deafening sound of whatever the fuck is out there...also tonight a cockroach crawled on my face. Somehow it got in the tent and dropped on my face! I felt itm, and I immediately switched the light on then had to capture it and squash it in a plastic bag. Fuck! All night I was twitching imagining things crawling on me!

I can also hear this loud high pitched note, fairly close to the tent tonight. I thought it was a phone or something. Apparently it was a bird, but sort of bird sounds like ringtone?

And every now and then I can see lights, obviously it's Louis or Esteban walking around. But it scares the shit out of me as I can just see shadows getting closer. And I know this totally irrational but you think who is? Is a jaguar going to jump on my tent and rip it to pieces and drag me from my sleep...basically the night here lets your imagination run wild!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario