miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

Setting off....

So it's my intention to dive the world. To see the Coral Reefs and oceans before they are gone, become a diver, and do something I love with my life!

It took a lot to get to this point, a lot of goodbyes, a lot uncertain moments, quitting of a job, leaving a flat, leaving a lover, leaving friends. Often though I am I really doing the right thing? I have a nice comfortable life in Amsterdam, friends and family not so far away in London, a good job - this is all some people want - but you have got to follow your heart. I guess maybe I was born to travel, and feel happiest when I can have new experiences and learn something everyday. My heart Said to leave and go do something I love, to dive, so I did.

I almost ended up the other way round the world, 11,000km away in Bangkok. Until last minute, after seeing my friend in Barcelona, ​​I decided I loved Latin countries, so I wanted to see what Latin America Had to offer. I wanted to learn Spanish, and I knew I could dive the Carribean still, and I knew it would be stunning. So in the middle of lunch in some Pinchos restaurant, I got out my phone cancelled my Bangkok flight, and booked my ticket to Panama!

But now I am here. No regrets, no turning back, it's happening. It's NOW. Now is the moment that lasts forever

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario