martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Los chilles

This is an interesting town basically a border town, where everyone passes through on there way to Nicaragua. All the houses are one story bungalows, ugly looking, there's this pale street light colour giving it a real down town grimy look...
This is the soul of this community, a piece of grass everything is built around

The only entertainment, fruit machines


According to the one person who speaks English here and the only person to have ever left, Gary, who's dad runs the local shop and a restaurant, its a safe town, with some drug addicts who you just ignore. He says Costa Rica is generally safe cause they are used to and like tourists...unlike Nicaragua.

I had to stop off here cause the border was shut till tomorrow. I'm staying in this shit pension ($6 for a room, can't complain), which has cockroaches in the shower and I think the owners son looks inbred. I dunno they are all a bit strange, imagine never leaving this place!! I can't wait to leave...I think it'll be an adventure getting to San Carlos Del Juan.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario